Everyone Else Wants To Be Italian—But You Really Are!
Why not make it official by claiming your heritage?
I am pleased to announce that I have merged my practice with Felhaber Larson in Minneapolis. This will allow me to offer a greater range of immigration services to my existing clients and new clients. Please contact me to schedule a consultation or call me at
Have you thought about the incredible benefits of becoming an Italian citizen? Here are five important things to know:
- You do not need to give up your American citizenship to hold Italian citizenship
- You might be entitled to claim Italian citizenship for yourself and your family members, even if your only Italian ancestor is a great-grandparent
- Contrary to what many Italian-Americans are told, it is often possible to obtain Italian citizenship through your female ancestor
- Your Italian passport helps ease travel and employment within European Union countries
- If you want to live, work or study in Italy (who doesn’t?) you will not face any time limit or work restrictions.